This website is operated by MK SEIKO CO., LTD. and its affiliates (“MK SEIKO”). Please use the website after you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use written below. Please note that some of the services provided on this website may ask to agree to separate terms and conditions of use as well.
- ･All content included in this website, such as texts, photographs, movies, music, sounds, illustrations, logos, and any other copyrighted works posted on this website (“Copyrighted Works”) shall belong to MK SEIKO and/or any other copyright owner (“Copyright Holder”).
- ･Any act such as copying, public transmission, distribution, modification, mutilations, reproduction to your website (“Usage”), except for printing or saving for private use and other cases permitted by the Copyright Act, is prohibited by the Copyright Act without consent from the Copyright Holder in advance. Prior permission from MK SEIKO is required. However, when the Copyrighted Works include a portrait, a third party’s work or trademark, or when MK SEIKO judges the contents to be inappropriate, MK SEIKO may refuse to consent on Usage.
- ･MK SEIKO does not warrant the accuracy, utility, certainty, etc., on Copyrighted Works and/or other information provided on this website (“Contents”). MK SEIKO will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of Contents.
- ･MK SEIKO reserves the right to make changes to and/or to delete any part of our website, Terms and Conditions of Use, URL, and Contents at any time without any prior notice. Also, MK SEIKO may suspend or discontinue the service of this website at any time without any prior notice.
3. Prohibited Acts
In use of this website, the acts listed below are prohibited:
- ･Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage and/or damage to a third party.
- ･Acts to slander or libel MK SEIKO, officers, or employees.
- ･Acts such as contradictions to public order and decency that cause or threaten to harm the trust and/or dignity of MK SEIKO.
- ･Criminal acts or acts that lead to or threaten to lead to crime.
- ･Acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
4. Links to this website
- ･If you wish to link with the MK SEIKO website including the publication of MK SEIKO URL to magazines or books, notify MK SEIKO in advance through the “Contact Form” with the operator of the linking site, the purpose of the link, and the URL of the linking page. Please note, in principle, we ask to link with the home page of the website. In addition, if a link from a site that includes content contrary to public order and decency or if MK SEIKO judges the contents to be inappropriate, MK SEIKO may ask to delete the link even after the request for linking has been accepted.
5. Proposals from Customers
- ･MK SEIKO is engaged in a variety of R&D activities. To avoid restrictions on MK SEIKO’s own R&D activities or to prevent future problems and misunderstandings regarding patents and other industrial property rights, MK SEIKO cannot accept proposals such as technical ideas and others from customers. Should we adopt the same or similar idea as all or part of customer’s proposal, MK SEIKO shall not be liable to the proposer, including but not limited to the payment for compensation. This excludes cases in which MK SEIKO induces ideas.
MK SEIKO CO., LTD.
Established on March 22, 2011