1. Personal Information Protection Principle
MK SEIKO CO., LTD. (“MK SEIKO”) makes a promise to observe the following Personal Information Protection Principle.
Personal Information Protection Principle
MK SEIKO utilizes personal information from its stakeholders in compliance with the following Personal Information Protection Principle by observing Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations.
- 1. MK SEIKO obtains personal information from stakeholders by fair and lawful means, and clearly indicates the purpose of intended use in advance.
- 2. MK SEIKO responds to requests from customers for disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information without objection.
- 3. MK SEIKO utilizes personal information within the scope of the intended use. MK SEIKO obtains the customer’s consent before using the information beyond the scope of the intended use.
- 4. MK SEIKO continuously strives to prevent the loss, damage, or leakage of personal information.
- 5. MK SEIKO does not disclose or provide personal information held by MK SEIKO to third parties without the consent from customer, except when there is a legitimate reason, official legal inquiry from an official institutions, or necessity for the protection of customer’s interests.
Revised on October 21, 2018
MK SEIKO CO., LTD.
2. Intended Use of Personal Information
MK SEIKO intends to use the personal information within the scope of the following purposes except when MK SEIKO obtains customer’s consent indicating the purpose for which the personal information is intended to be used, or permitted by Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other relevant laws and regulations.
- ･Providing our products or services
- ･Managing seminar or exhibition, or carrying on follow-up sales activity
- ･Sending information about our new products or services
- ･Contacting business acquaintance and other necessary communications with partners
- ･Employment of employees and human resource management
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
MK SEIKO does not provide or disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- ･When the stakeholder gives a consent to disclosure or share of information
- ･When disclosure or share of information is necessary within the scope to achieve intended use of personal information set forth in preceding paragraph
- ･When formal inquiries are made by the courts, police, or other public authorities in accordance with the law
- ･When there is an imminent danger to human life, body, or property, and there is an urgent need to respond
- ･When complying with laws and regulations
When outsourcing operations for purposes such as sending out direct mails and information processing, MK SEIKO selects company whose standard of personal information protection meets our security standards, and directs and supervises its proper management.
4. Disclosure, Correction, or Deletion of Personal Information
If you wish to request disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of your personal information, please contact Personal Information Help Desk below.
If you have any questions regarding handling of personal information, please contact us.
MK SEIKO CO., LTD. Personal Information Help Desk